Sewing Machine Basics - 2 Hour Adult Sewing Class Curriculum
The Hipstitch Academy Sewing Machine Basics is a 2 Hour Learn to Sew class teaching the basics of how to thread & operate a basic sewing machine.
This class effectively teaches adult students ages 16 & up how to sew using a fun, informative & proven curriculum.
In Sewing Machines Basics students will experience an introduction to the sewing machine & basic sewing. The curriculum walks students through learning to thread & operate the sewing machine properly, basic straight stitching & steering the sewing machine, basic project construction, right side vs. wrong side of fabric, working with polyfill stuffing & more. The class even includes a project: Mini Pin Cushion/Pillow
Sewing Machine Basics Curriculum Includes:
- Instructor lesson plan including step by step instructions for teaching this class, new skills & sewing concept explanation, as well as sewing vocabulary used in making project.
- PDF Print-at-home sewing pattern for mini-pillow/pin cushion
- Step-by-step, easy to follow student project mini-pillow/pin cushion tutorial with full color photographs.
- Basic Sewing Maze Handout
- Sewing Machine Parts Handout
- Hi-Res Photograph of finished project to be used for your marketing purposes.
Sew Much Value:
- We suggest a ratio of 1 instructor for up to 8 adults enrolled in the class.
- We suggest charging $35-$40 usd for the 2 hour class depending on your market.
- In addition to the course lesson plan, pattern & tutorial that comes with this curriculum, you will have never ending value, as you can teach this class an unlimited number of times. We’ve been teaching this 2 hour class at our studio in Hoboken at least 3-4 times per month for the last 10 years.
Sewing Machine Basics Curriculum
Introductory Price: $49.00 usd
Earn your investment + more in your first class!
8 Students at $35/each = $280 Revenue